Thursday, December 18, 2008

PLEASE! LET IT SNOW 'TIL THE DAD GUM COWS COME HOME!!!!!!!!!

I wake up. I look at the clock. It reads 6:03. I wish I could sleep in 'til nine, I think. But then I think, Just two more days. Then you can sleep in 'til the cows come home.
NOT!!!
I get out of bed and gather up my clothes for today. I walk into Mom and Dad's room, where they're watching the local weather. I ask, "So is it a snow day?"
Mom replies skeptically, "Not yet." I grudgingly enter the shower. Mom knocks on the door and opens it just enough to let me hear her voice.
"You can go back to bed. It's officially a snow day."
"What?!" I cry.
"Yup. It's a snow day."
After a hurried shower, I run into their room once more. "So it's really a snow day?!"
Dad says, "The first snow day Clark County has had in 29 years."
So all I have to say is let those dang cows stay out as long as they want.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Madison I have no idea what the whole dad gum cow thing is about, but other than that I was rolling on the floor with laughter when I read this! You definetly (I have no idea how to spell that word) should become an author!

-Becca