Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'M DONE!!!

In the words of Teen Girl Squad, "The tyranny is over!" Friday was the final day of exams.

Here's what we did to celebrate. Julie and Ally slept over Friday night and we held a ball. We got all dressed up and hung the green "fairy hideaway" in the archway to take pictures. Speaking of the pictures...
Ally is so pretty... she looks like a little fairy...
Mom said Julie needs to wear this dress at her prom. I agree. She is so pretty.
Barf. I hate to ruin the post with this picture, but Mom wants me to put it on. Who let her have the camera again? Oh wait. It was me.
All the ballgoers together.
Here's a picture of the beautiful hairdo Julie gave me for the Fairy Ball. Jules, you're awesome.

it's over! it's over!
Strongbad says it's over!
it's over! it's over!
everybody died 'cept me!
(Sorry. We also watched all the episodes of Teen Girl Squad while they were here.)

3 comments:

Allyson said...

You all look beautiful!

Linda said...

You girls are so beautiful-inside AND out! (Including the beautiful sitting girl!) I love you all.

Unknown said...

You ALL look so pretty...I wish I could dress up for a fairy ball...I love the fairy hideaway...can you make me one someday?