What is it? Why, nothing other than "our" song. Me and my future husband, that is.
Here's the lyrics and a link. Tell me what you think!
1, 2, 3, 4
Plain White T's
1 2, 1 2 3 4-
Give me more lovin' than I've ever had,
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad,
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not,
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad,
Barely gettin' mad, I'm so glad I found you;
I love bein' around you.
You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2- 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
Give me more lovin' from the very start,
Piece me back together when I fall apart,
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends-
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad,
Best that I've had, I'm so glad I found you,
I love bein' around you.
You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2- 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you
You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2- 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you
1, 2, 3, 4
I love you
I love you
http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#1%2C%202%2C%203%2C%204
(Click the play button on the one that says "Plain White T's)

2 comments:
I do like "your" song. Your husband may have a say in what you pick for "your" (plural) song!
Guess what? This is Lucas Cruikshank's (Fred) favorite song apparently.
Post a Comment