The daddy daughter camp out was this weekend. Dad took me and Julie. It was fun riding up there because we were gonna sleep in the car so the seats were all folded down. We just rode up there on the floor! When we got there, however, it was pouring down rain. Soon after it started hailing. Julie, Becca and I took refuge in the car. When I got out again Savannah had arrived! She and I went to the car too and we all four sat in there and talked for like an hour! We went to sleep. At about four thirty this morning, dad woke up and told us we were going home. So we did! It was a rainy, cold adventure featuring three jackets for each of us and no umbrellas!
2 comments:
You guys weren't wearing seat belts?!?! (head explodes)
Sounds like an adventure!!!
Post a Comment