This post is dedicated to Amy.
I miss you more than you could ever dream of, Amy. Sometimes when school gets boring I think of you and my eyes fill with tears. Thank you for being supportive of me and putting up with me.
It's just not the same here without you. Some days I'll come downstairs in the morning and almost say hello to you, even though you're not here. After the nights when mom says prayer and dad asks whose turn it is, I wish that I could say Amy and that you would be here to say it.
I love you so much. Too much to even comprehend.
Things to Make: Crochet Kimono Cardigan
9 years ago

5 comments:
Maddie, I know how you feel.
I think I can comprehend how much, Maddie, because I love you just as much.
PS - come visit me and we'll go get ice cream at the creamery (or rice pudding) and go the cool swingy park. :)
Why you try and make her cry? That was so sweet!
Sorry if you read this twice I commented on the wrong one!
Maddie, it helps to know I'm not the only sad one...Dad too...remember the other night when he said, "Should I just go up and bring her home?" And I said, "No. She's where she needs to be." And Dad said, "But I MISS her!" We love you, Amy!
Post a Comment